Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wicked was AMAZING!!!

So, our trip to California was a blast! We saw dolphins and sea lions swimming in the ocean. We toured Alcatraz. We ate at the most incredible seafood restaurant on the San Francisco coast. We rode on a ferry, a trolley, paid obscene amounts for parking. We went to Wicked, the most amazing musical ever. We spent times with great friends, took a drive around Sacramento. It was so much fun. The weather was fantastic, and I loved spending time with Kevin. Now it's back to the daily routines of life. Hope all is well for everyone.

3 comments:

Rebecca Seipert said...

You came to the bay area and didn't even tell me! You know that I live here right?! =) I'm glad that you enjoyed Wicked. I'm insanely jealous. Maybe someday I'll have enough money to go see it! Love ya girl!

Rachelle said...

Sounds like fun. I'm glad you had a good time! You deserve it! Now, get back to work!

Cat[Catastrophe] said...

<3 I love youuu!! =]